We aim to provide all clients with clear financial direction. This is only achieved by having a full understanding of your current financial position, your objectives and identified needs; this enables us to provide suitable solutions for you in order to treat you fairly. Our aim is to reduce future barriers to those objectives and to maximise the opportunities for achieving your goals
Any advice or recommendation that we offer to you, will only be given after we have assessed your needs and considered your financial objectives and attitude to any risks that may be involved. We will also take into account any restrictions that you wish to place on the type of products you would be willing to consider.
Treating Customers Fairly
At Margetts Wealth we believe that Treating Customers Fairly is about delivering a fair outcome to our customers whilst offering a first class business service. It is embedded in our culture, and our customers can be assured of this as:
- We are open about the way we carry out our business and how we are remunerated.
- We welcome customer feedback on as regular basis.
- We encourage all our staff to continue with their professional development.
- Our business is about our customers, and we are always conscious of this.
We look at all areas of our business on a regular basis to ensure that:
- Clients can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- The solutions and services provided are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Clients are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where clients receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Clients are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Clients do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Flexible Remuneration Policy
The approach to how we are remunerated is extremely flexible and is tailored to your individual needs and objectives. Following an initial discussion with one of our advisers (which is provided at our own expense) should you decide to go ahead there is a cost for our services. We offer a variety of methods by which we can be remunerated so that you can select the method that best suits your needs. We will discuss your payment options with you and answer any questions you have.
We will not charge you until we have agreed with you how we are to be paid. We will also tell you if you have to pay VAT and if there are other costs that might arise in connection with the services we provide to you.
At Margetts Wealth we are totally open and transparent with how we are remunerated and therefore all charges / fees will be fully disclosed to you in advance of any recommendations being implemented.